At Boatbreakers we want to start making more noise about the growing issue of boat recycling. We feel that the marine industry is about to wake up to the fact that something must be done to deal with the thousands of boats that are or will soon become floating scrap. If you are a boat owner, boat lover, or boat blogger we want to hear what you have to say.
We are always looking for talented new writers. If you have the knowledge, experience, and stories to share about Boat recycling or boats in general and would like to share your views then we’d love to have you on board.
Top reasons to write on Boatbreakers.com:
- All our articles will be read by boat owners and people interested in boat disposal.
- We have an active social media following which gets articles talked about and shared.
- Gain writing experience and feedback.
- Top Ranking company on Google searches for Boat Disposal/Boat Scrap.
- Thousands of hits every month from boat owners across the world.
- Like many blogs Boatbreakers is built on WordPress – keeping things simple for bloggers.
- We also have a Youtube channel if you’d like to make video pieces instead.
If you love boats, you’ll love working with, Boatbreakers.
What we are looking for:
- Self-motivated. Given initial instructions, can you complete a task on your own? Are you capable of taking the initiative to identify opportunities and take advantage of them, as well as solving problems when they appear? Are you a self-starter?
- Boat/Recycling enthusiasts. We aim to provide high quality writing and resources to our readers, never to compromise on quality for profitability and to always ensure that we put in our best efforts when working on the site.
- Passionate / Professional. Yes, we’re Boat lovers and we’re passionate about environmentally friendly boat recycling. We want to encourage people to talk about end of life boats not just in the UK but all around the world, as it’s a problem that will affect all boat owners in the long run.
So if you’re interested in writing for us and having your articles published on the Boatbreakers site please get in contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.